eXp Realty exceeds 70,000 real estate agents worldwide
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC et al. Claim your 1-week free trial for Street Insider Premium here.
BELLINGHAM, Washington, December 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – eXp Realty®, the world’s fastest growing real estate brokerage firm and the principal subsidiary of eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), the announced today has exceeded 70,000 agents worldwide, an increase of 69% from 41,313 agents in early 2021.
The milestone follows a record in the third quarter in 2021, where revenue increased 97% to $ 1.1 billion and gross margin increased 70% to $ 79.5 million from the third quarter of 2020.
“Our focus on agents and continuous innovation has enabled us to continue adding real estate agents to the eXp Realty platform in greater numbers each year,” said Glenn Sanford, Founder, Chairman and CEO of eXp World Holdings . “As the fastest growing real estate brokerage firm on the planet, we will seek to enhance the agent value proposition to continue our exponential growth into the future. “
In 2021, eXp Realty expanded to nine new international locations, including Puerto Rico, Brazil, Italy, Hong Kong, Colombia, Spain, Israel, Panama and Germany. In addition, eXp established SUCCESS® Ready, LLC, a residential lending joint venture with Kind Lending, LLC, as well as eXp Innovation Hub, a collaborative environment for building services and capabilities that make a difference in the daily lives of eXp Realty agents. eXp ended the third quarter of 2021 with an overall Net Promoter Score of 69, a measure of agent satisfaction, thanks to the company’s intense focus on agent experience.
Here are some of the recent teams and agents who joined eXp Realty in 2021:
- Kathy Helbig in Saint-LouisKathy helbig and his team of 30 joined eXp Realty in April 2021. His team closed 303 deals for $ 87 million in 2020.
- Chris Fritch in MinneapolisChris Fritch and his team of 12 joined eXp Realty in April 2021. In 2020, his team closed 234 transactions for $ 78 million in sales.
- Viet Le and the Pinnacle team in Minneapolis Viet Le and the Pinnacle team of 44 agents, which operates in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Florida, joined eXp Realty in May 2021. The Pinnacle team achieved $ 107 million in gross sales on 373 transactions in 2020.
- José Esparza in Northwest ArkansasJose esparza and his team of 10 joined eXp Realty in June 2021. The Esparza team closed 215 deals for $ 40 million in gross sales in 2020.
- Susan Duncan and High Vistas Realty in Asheville, North Carolina Susan duncan and its team of 105 agents joined eXp Realty in July 2021. High Vistas Realty achieved a sales volume of $ 102 million on 405 transactions in 2020.
- Alejandro Lopez and GL Capital Team in MexicoAlejandro Lopez and the 26-person GL Capital team joined eXp Mexico in August 2021 with operations in Chihuahua, Cancun and Tulum.
- Eric Gedalje and the group Janecek Gedalje in Lake Havasu City, ArizonaEric Gedalje and its team of 12 agents joined eXp Realty in October 2021. The Janecek Gedalje group achieved a turnover of 136 million dollars from 346 transactions in 2020.
- Shashank Chauhan and the URRBO team from IndiaShashank Chauhan and his team of 8 agents, URRBO, joined eXp India in November 2021.
- Frank Gray and Abby Realty in Houston Frank Gray, founder of Abby Realty, an independent brokerage house of 472 people, joined eXp Realty in November 2021. The Abby team achieved $ 399 million in sales on 2,358 transactions in 2020.
About eXp World Holdings, Inc.
eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI) is the holding company of eXp Realty®, Virbela and SUCCESS® Enterprises.
eXp Realty is the fastest growing real estate company in the world with over 70,000 agents in US, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, India, Mexico, Portugal, in France, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Italy, Hong Kong, Colombia, Spain, Israel, Panama and Germany, and continues to expand internationally. As a publicly traded company, eXp World Holdings offers real estate professionals the unique opportunity to earn equity rewards for production goals and contributions to the overall growth of the business. eXp World Holdings and its businesses offer a full suite of real estate brokerage and technology solutions, including its innovative residential and commercial brokerage model, professional services, collaborative tools and personal development. Cloud-based brokerage is powered by Virbela, a deeply social and collaborative immersive 3D platform, enabling agents to be more connected and productive. SUCCESS Enterprises, anchored by SUCCESS magazine and its related media properties, was established in 1897 and is a leading personal and professional development brand and publication.
For more information visit https://expworldholdings.com.
Safe Harbor Declaration
Statements contained in this document may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on the current beliefs and assumptions of management and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events differ materially from those expressed or implied. in such statements. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof and the company does not undertake to revise or update them. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements about the continued growth of our agent and broker base; the expansion of our residential real estate brokerage activities in foreign markets; the demand for remote working and distance learning solutions and virtual events; the development of our commercial brokerage and our ability to attract commercial real estate brokers; and revenue growth and financial performance. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance. Important factors that may cause actual results to differ materially and adversely from those expressed in forward-looking statements include changes in business or other market conditions; the difficulty of keeping expenditure growth at modest levels while increasing income; and other risks detailed from time to time in filings with the Company’s Securities and Exchange Commission, including, but not limited to, the latest Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q and the Annual Report on Form 10-K.
Media Relations Contact Person:eXp World Holdings, Inc.[email protected]
Investor Relations Contact:MZ Group – MZ North America[email protected]
A photo accompanying this announcement is available on https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/98cfe6ec-a698-48b4-b188-33cb44a75ee6
eXp Realty exceeds 70,000 real estate agents worldwide
70,000 agent milestone represents 69% agent growth since early 2021
Source: eXp World Holdings, Inc.